Today's New Members!

Celebrity SexTapes, Movies, Videos, Pics!

Olsen Twins, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Ema Watson, Kendra Wilkinson, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Many More Added Daily!

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST ADDITIONS!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Anna Sophia Robb Pretty 80’s Dress!

AnnaSophiarob-the-carrie-diaries-first 
My collegue, Sue Ellen Castellino is very excited about the Sex And The Cityprequel, called The Carrie Diaries. And I’m very excited about the fashions simply because the TV show will be set in the 80′s – the era I grew up in and which I hold very special in my heart.

This was when Madonna broke onto the scene as well and her Like A Virgin andMetrial Girl were anthems from fashionistas. No surprises then that the first look of the young Carrie Bradshaw, released by Warner Brothers, has a very 80′s Madonna feel to the dress worn by the young Carrie, AnnaSophia Robb.

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Women In Your Area 24/7!

Meet Real Girls From Your City Totally Fast And Private!

CLICK HERE NOW!

DG

Kim Kardashian

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.